I’m soooo happy that I met my goals for last week! Here is the current status and goals for this week:
1. Array Cowl for Michele is finished! She called to say that she wore it to work today and got several compliments…….yippee! Obviously, no one saw the “design elements!” And just as obviously, the photo was taken at the start of the Super Bowl — LOVE the Seahawks!
2. I exceeded my weekly goal for the Coach Potato Blanket! I actually added 4 inches, mainly because I worked on it during the Super Bowl. The pattern is an easy one with big needles and two strands of yarn. Concentration is not a requirement on this one!
3. I fell a bit short on my goal for the second Hermione’s Everyday Socks. I intended to finish most of the leg, but only made it about 30% of the way down the leg. But, I did work a bit on it each day and that’s the ultimate goal of the Socks with Sarah KAL!
4. I met the goal of doing a gauge swatch and CO the Benedikta sweater for the Apple Yarns February Sweater Challenge. I actually just have 2.5 triangles to go for the bottom front panel.
Goals for the week:
1. Benedikta Sweater: Complete front and back to the arm holes. (This may be VERY ambitious, but I’m going for it!)
2. Hermione Sock 1.2: Finish the leg and maybe start the heel flap.
3. Coffee Beenz Lap Throw (AKA Couch Potato Blanket): Knit 4 inches.
Well, that’s the plan! Wish me luck!