The Good —
The Bad —
After doing a gauge swatch and changing needle size, I did the math and figured it would be the size I wanted if I knit a size smaller. Well, that was a real MBF! (Math Brain Fart)! After completing the first 35 rows, I realized that with more stitches per cm than the pattern called for I needed to go UP a size, not DOWN. Frogged! I’m getting good at frogging — Jerry could hear the “rippits” from his outdoor studio!
The Ugly —
Looked good — until I was 3/4 of the way across and realized my stitch count was WAY off and no way to correct it except to — you guessed it — FROG IT!
I think I’ll cast on the second sock and call it a good knitting day…..